Best WordPress Caching Plugins if you are looking for the best WordPress plugins for cache so read this In this guide, we will share the best WordPress caching plugins for your site. to increase your website speed
Best WordPress Caching Plugins
Google gives a significant SEO advantage to faster websites which helps you rank higher in search results.
Why does speed matter?
Search engines like Google, measure, and factor in the speed of web sites in their ranking algorithm. When they recommend a site they want to make sure users find what they’re looking for quickly. So in effect, you and Google should have the same objective.
- Google.com: +500 ms (speed decrease) -> -20% traffic loss 
- Yahoo.com: +400 ms (speed decrease) -> -5-9% full-page traffic loss(visitor left before the page finished loading) 
- Amazon.com: +100 ms (speed decrease) -> -1% sales loss
Best WordPress Caching Plugins List
WP Rocket (Premium)
W3 Total Cache
What is Cache?
The cache is a collection of temporarily stored data for quick access upon request. In computers, information is usually stored on a hard disk on Digital Server is called Web Hosting. When it is requested, a computer needs to run several processes before the information can be presented.
Why Should You Use a Caching Plugin?
Simply put, caching makes your site faster, it’d be very rare when caching slows down your site. Caching is very important for our website so always you a best chache plugins for blog
A caching plugin will create a static version of your content, removing many of the steps that take place when a page is generated dynamically. The result of this is faster loading times and happier visitors.
Best 10 WordPress Caching Plugins
1. WP Rocket (Premium)
WP Rocket is the most popular premium caching plugin for WordPress. Trusted by over 900,000+ websites, including popular names in the WordPress space such as Beaver Builder.
Famous for its one-click no-hassle configuration, it’s the go-to choice for both novices and advanced users.
WP Rocket also includes optional features that you can turn on to further improve performance. This includes lazy loading images, CDN support, DNS pre-fetching, minification, and more.
WP Rocket has proven to:
- Improve the loading time of page
- Improves the indexing of page
- Offers lazy loading of images (Best for image heavy websites)
- Superior support for nontechnical WordPress users.
- Preload mode
2. Litespeed Cache
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP) is an all-in-one site acceleration plugin, featuring an exclusive server-level cache and a collection of optimization features.
LSCWP supports WordPress Multisite and is compatible with most popular plugins, including WooCommerce, bbPress, and Yoast SEO.
- Automatic page caching to greatly improve site performance
- Automatic purge of related pages based on certain events
- Private cache for logged-in users
- Caching of WordPress REST API calls
- Separate caching of desktop and mobile views
- Ability to schedule purge for specified URLs
- Content Delivery Network Support
- Browser Cache Support
- Lazy Load Images
- Database Optimization
- Server-Level Full-Page Cache
- Private Cache
- Edge Side Includes (ESI)
- Image Optimization
3. W3 Total Cache
W3 is one of the most advanced WordPress caching plugins which works out of the box and offers an advanced caching mechanism.
The latest version of W3 total cache offers integration with CloudFlare. You can quickly configure CDN easily using this plugin.
Object caching is one more feature that you should use in this plugin.
Some more notable feature of this top WordPress cache plugin are:
- W3 Total Cache is completely free and it provides the majority of caching plugins you’ll need to keep your site fast and highly-optimized.
- Page cache
- Database Caching
- Minify CSS, JS
- Works best with VPS and Dedicated hosting but works with Shared hosting too
- Caching of the search results page
5. WP Fastest Cache
WP Fastest cache was a new entrant in 2016, and it’s listed here because it’s awesome and very easy to configure. This is a plug and play WordPress cache plugin which you can download and configure in just a few minutes.
- Active installations:1+ million
- Mobile Cache
- Widget Cache
- Minify HTML Plus
- Minify CSS Plus
- Combine JS Plus
- Optimize Images – Optimized images load faster and consume less cellular data
- Convert WebP – Serve images in next-gen formats. Image formats like JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP often provide better compression than PNG or JPEG, which means faster downloads and less data consumption
- Database Cleanup
- Google Fonts Async
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images. Consider lazy-loading offscreen and hidden images after all critical resources have finished loading to lower time to interactive